Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Easy 5

It was a beautiful sunny day for a run with temps around -5C with light winds but the legs only had 5 miles to give as this short run was actually a bit of a chore. I also included stops to stretch, do some banking and check the mail which made this an extra easy day after yesterday's rest (do-nothing) day. Well almost nothing, unless you include the 239 pushups with a max of 49 at the end of 9 sets. I get a rest day (today) before the next 'exhaustion test' and on to a repeat of Week 6 of the 100 Pushup Challenge program.

Short and sweet, still working on the year end report complete with tables and pretty graphs! Happy trails!

5 comments:

Andrew said...

Oh we know about those graphs - made to make some of us feel bad.

Bruce said...

Looks beautiful, all the best for 09. That 100 press up challenge seems to have been a hit with bloggers everywhere in 08. Maybe I should make that a resolution for 09?

Ewen said...

It's new year's eve down here Mike. I'll catch up with the graphs after the weekend. Happy 2009!

MB said...

well framed

MB said...

Mike, is it okay if I add you as a link on my blog for running Boston '09?