Saturday, December 03, 2005

Need a plan

One more week of aimless easy running to go then I gotta come up with a plan. Unstructured running is great to a point but having a plan that pushes you more than normal works for me.

Just an easy 8mi or so today in about 66:45 on a crisp sunny day -2C(wind chill -7C or feel like 19F). Headband and long pants were definitely part of the costume today. Made a loop into work to get my good running shoes which are needed for the long run tommorow. Then around the golf course and Point before returning home.

This afternoon I'll work on 'the plan' which I've been procrastinating about. Looking back at some of my previous logs should prove useful as I attempt to reach the next level. We'll see...

1 comment:

Dawn - Pink Chick Tris said...

Good job on the long run. Great pics. And heh, thanks for the laugh when I read your "pink" reference. True, but funny.