Thursday, January 22, 2009

Running weekend approaches

Just a few quick notes before I take off for a few days with Andrew to visit our good friend Marc who has been somewhat out of sorts lately and needs a kick in the pants to get off the couch and out the door! I'll be bringing along the ultimate carrot in the form of chocolate balls (not to be tasted unless requisite mileage completed 1st!)

On the home front my running week has been a bit of a disaster with terrible road conditions still and a variety of work and other pressures conspiring against me. After Sunday's 12 miler, all I've been able to manage is a short 4 miler yesterday after work and then 7 miles today at lunch. Here's hoping that the rest of the week and weekend come out a little better.

Pushups - still stuck in week 6 as my max test at 62 was only a tiny improvement from the previous week. Like the running, progress is very slow and hard to come by...

No more time, gotta pack and get ready for the weekend. Have a good one!

3 comments:

Ewen said...

Give Marc the balls first or he'll be bitchin' all weekend!

Have a good one. Let the bad jokes flow.

Andrew said...

Amen!

Michael said...

Have fun this weekend and be happy with 62, as of last week I was at 55...