Thursday, January 08, 2009

Snowy run


Find more videos like this on RuncastTV

It's fun fooling around with the video feature on my camera and then putting stuff together on the computer. Now if only I had some decent music to add to the background noise. Today's run was just 5.5 miles after work before total darkness fell. It went OK but the legs were a little sore at 1st from sitting in my chair at work all day. I'll be getting some more physio for my leg on Friday and hope to get some relief soon.

See you later!

6 comments:

Grellan said...

Beautiful weather for running. Glad you did't have to shout over the background music. Your video production is coming on in leaps and bounds. I'm expecting a feature length production for Boston.

Sonhasrisenrunning said...

I liked the video--you live in a beautiful location. We got a little more out of that storm than we bargained for. Impressive push-up workout,you've progressed to a really good level. I hope your leg improves,but in the meantime great running.

Andrew said...

I love these videos!

Ewen said...

That's better - I can understand your foreign accent - although I was a tad confused when you equated 0F with a beautiful day ;)

What sort of camera do you use? I'd like to make a video with some rascally kangaroos running across the trail.

Love2Run said...

Thanks folks, it's fun putting the videos together. I'm using an Olympus Stylus 790 because it's waterproof, shockproof and (somewhat) freezeproof but there are other newer models available.

http://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/cpg_digital_sw.asp

DawnB said...

Nice job mike thanks for sharing